Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bubblegum Pink

Wearing a more conservative combination of a button-down shirt and jumper dress, I thought I could add some fun to my outfit with bubblegum pink tights. The tights brought out the pretty pastels in the shirt's plaid, a fun and feminine addition to my otherwise basic outfit for interning.
I balanced the pink out with a neutral metallic belt and shoes and added a final touch of fun with my anchor earrings.

Dress: H&M
Shirt: Gabes, Urban Outfitters
Belt: Target
Shoes: Thrifted, Etown Goodwill, Target
Earrings: Claire's
Although I sit alone in a room working with maps and street orders from 1916, I think the outfit added some excitement to the Public Works department at City Hall. xoxo Anna Rae

2 comments:

  1. You're too cute. Something I'm curious about regarding this blog: who do you ladies get to take the pictures? Do you ask a random person out and about or do you have a friend with you? Self-timer? Helper monkey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! It depends. I do have a tripod that I sometimes use with the self time, and I know that Erin sometimes uses the self timer too. Mostly, though, we get other people to take our pictures, if we can. The first few times I use someone, I give them credit at the end. Often, once I use them frequently, I stop. Currently, my friend Karleigh has been taking most of my pictures. Erin, when I was still at UBC, was actually the best photographer. She used to scout out photo locations for us.

    Let me know if you hear of any helper monkeys, though.

    ReplyDelete