Monday, October 10, 2011

Freaky Friday

I know what you're thinking, how did Erin's clothes and style get on Anna's body? I guess that's what happen when you share a style blog with someone -- you start picking up their fashion cues.
Since Erin debuted her yellow tights with houndstooth last year, I've been wanting to do the same. I paired the yellow in the tights with the yellow brooch and offset it with my red belt. I love red, yellow, black and white together. It feels so very 1960s London.
I didn't want too much going on with my necklaces since I was wearing a brooch and bright belt, but I think layering the gold would well with the other accessories and the (unphotographed) exposed gold zipper on the back of the dress.
Dress: H&M
Tights: We Love Colors
Belt: from thrifted dress, Salvation Army
Brooch: Etsy
Necklaces: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore and Gifted, Target
Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Zappo's
I can't wait to wear this dress again and again. xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/10/2011

    I LOVE THIS DRESS!!! so cutee!

    xoxoJulie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly I want this dress. There is no such thing as too much houndstooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/19/2011

    This dress is amazing!! I love it!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete