Friday, October 29, 2010

A Ray of Sunshine

I have multiple bright coats (you really only need one though and they do go with everything) but this one is my favourite antidote to grey Vancouver days.
I love the pattern on this dress, which I feel distracts from the fact that it is essentially just a big comfy tent. This is key when you are feeling like it might be an 'I give up day' involving yoga pants.
I'm looking into the distance to ponder the excellence of this necklace. This is its first appearance on the blog, but one of many in my wardrobe. Supersized black and chunky beads go with pretty much everything.
Coat: Tulle, tulle4us.com
Dress: Vintage, store in Kerrisdale beside Roger's Video
Necklace: BCBG, BCBG Outlet
Tights: Spanx, The Bay (These are Spanx's reversible (!) black/grey tights)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Joneve


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that the cold weather means you'll start blogging all of your amazing coats! I love this dress, and always have, but I really think the shoes sell the outfit. They're so perfect for the terrible shoe conditions in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete