Friday, October 1, 2010

Under my Umberella

This pictures are a bit sad, but it's been so rainy the past few days that any attemps of photographing my outfits were complete disasters. I really liked this outfit, it was a perfect one for teaching and cooler climates, so I decided to do a garage photo shoot, posing with the umberella that has been my go-to accessory for the past few days.
I think I mostly like this outfit because I find these tights are hard to match. I think they worked best here because they offset the pastels that dominated the rest of the outfit and I stayed clear of any other green in the ensemble.
The oxfords were a necessary addition for the rain, but I think they worked well with the high-collar sweater vest combination, a very scholarly look.

I wore gold bow earrings to add a little whimsy to the romantic colors and to match the gold buttons on the shirt and the Gina Tricott decal on the sweater vest.
Shirt: Thrifted, St. Vincent de Paul thrift store, Latrobe, buttons replaced with ones from Dress Sew
Vest: Gina Tricott, Stockholm
Skirt: Thrifted, Alabaster's Attic, Greensburg
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Thrifted, St. Mary's Hospital Thrift Store, Sechelt
Earrings: Gifted, Erin
Umbrella - Umbrella Store, Granville Island

And now I'll stare off into the distance, thinking of my return to outdoor photos. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment