Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Second Fiddle

Unlike a more stylish visitor to the Canadian Rockies, on my recent road trip to Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper with my special man friend I opted for comfort (and warmth!) over fashion.

My go-tos were cashmere sweaters, jeans, and boots (along with tuque and vest as needed). This grey sweater actually has a hood and kangaroo pocket which makes it extra cosy. When I go travelling I try to pack as few shoes and bottoms as possible, so I wore the same jeans and casual boots for day and and the same tights and dressy boots (with sweater dresses) at night.

Overall it was a successful packing game plan for a trip where the scenery, not the outfits, was the main attraction. I could have worn a meat dress hiking and even the bears would still have been looking at the view!
Sweater: Tommy Bahama, Winners
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Ugg
Vest: Gap
Tuque: Echo, Winners

1 comment:

  1. Erin-
    This is Anna's Aunt Donna-
    First off the view is absolutely stunning and I think you are, as always in your pictures, very stylish. Cashmere never goes out of style!
    Loved the Marilyn reference.

    ReplyDelete