Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Girl

For my birthday, I wanted to look a little special, but it was also very warm, so I had to keep it pretty simple. The skirt was a very exciting, recent find at the Garment District, a great vintage store in Cambridge. I think the shape of the outfit, plus the small details made it special.
The creams ant metallics in the skirt matched the necklace and top, and the birdcage necklace is one I don't wear often, because it's pretty big and loud, but it seemed like a perfect way to add interest o the outfit. The pop of color in the shoes completed the casual, simple, but fun and slightly retro look.
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Vintage, Garment District
Belt: American Eagle (very old, from high school)
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Target
My birthday was a success. Thanks to everyone who joined me for beers and so much gregarious fun that we were told by the not-so-nice waitress that three tables asked to not sit near us. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment