Monday, September 26, 2011

Newbury Street

My mom visited over the weekend, and we did some high end shopping on Newbury Street before wandering around the Public Gardens.
I love how this dress looks like a vintage flight attendant outfit, and decided to brighten it up with a lot of color. The yellow shoes and pink beret and belt seemed outfit enough when we left my apartment, but when Kate Spade was giving away these pop of color flower pins, I knew that the outfit had been sadly missing it before. My mom scoffed at the idea of wearing pink with ruby, but I like throwing all the colors against the neutral white and navy. The purse really brought everything together and added a touch of fall within the high temperatures.
Dress: Thrifted, Salvation Army, Lancaster
Belt: Target
Beret: Luxx, Southside, Pittsburgh
Shoes: Target
Brooch: Free, Kate Spade store
Results of the shopping trip? I did a lot of drooling, but my mom walked away with a gorgeous Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress. xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments: