Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why Canada Needs Target





It's May! In honor of almost almost Summer, I wore my Liberty of London dress from Target. I love this dress, and it was worth all the hassles of buying it. Erin, her boyfriend, and I drove to Washington the day before the expected premiere of Target's Liberty of London line because the woman on the phone told Reece (Erin's boyfriend) that they already had everything on the floor. Well, that woman lied. If it hadn't been for the fact that Target was indeed attached to a mall where I spent lots of money anyway, that trip would have been a terrible waste. Even though Erin and I were exhausted from our day of shopping, we came home, stalked the website until the line was available online, ordered the items we wanted, had them shipped to my parents house, and I brought them back with me after Easter. Phew. Like I said, totally worth it.

Instead of the blue ribbon that comes with the dress, I once again wore this belt; I'm pretty much wearing it everyday. Hopefully, the next time I'll be able to wear this dress without tights and just a ribbon belt --summer weather. Only 2 more days and I'm officially done with school! I just have to keep wearing the bright colors for motivation, I think.

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Thrifted, St. Vincent dePaul in Latrobe, Zara
Belt: Gifted by Erin
Tights: Kohl's (They're swirly! I love them!)
Shoes: AE
And apparently we're now using the blog as an excuse to pose with men in uniform.

Like mother, like daughter. xoxo Anna Rae

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/04/2010

    You have to admit - my "boys" are much cuter than yours! You always make me smile! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are cuter, but you do have statistics on your side. If only you had asked to wear one of their hats (of course, I'm only joking, as that would mess up your hair).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the tights that Rachel wore on Glee-when she was in the bedroom with Puck? You would have been proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't notice them but I'm sure I would have loved them, that show has some great fashion. This blog is the best at celebrating it -- http://wwepw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swirl pattern on the tights is known as paisley

    ReplyDelete