Thursday, May 13, 2010

the Replacements

A is for Anna and all of her Amazing thrifted finds.
Initially, I wanted to first wear this amazing blazer in a fun mixed-pattern outfit, but I was just too excited by all of my VV finds. These shorts, while I don't talk much about being practical, are super practical. I think I'll wear them all the time in the summer.
Also, how amazing is this blazer? I can't really ever throw away clothes, even if they're disintegrating, until I have a replacement that I love just as much. And that's exactly what this is -- my replacement yellow blazer (I know, who always needs a yellow blazer?).
Yep. This statue exists. Just thought the readers should know.

Blazer: Thrifted, Value Village
Shorts: Thrifted, Value Village, Dockers
Shoes: AE
Necklace: Jewelry shop in Malaga, Spain
Look at that plaid again. It's just so beautiful. I love this jacket so much, I might not even cry when I throw away my other yellow one. Okay, no, I probably will. xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments:

  1. great jacket

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blazer! Your outfits are super cute! : )
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the jacket is receiving such positive feedback! I can't wait to wear it again.

    ReplyDelete