Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rodarte! (for Target)

Look at that smug face, the face of a girl who just got her hair cut and just saw her photo on What I Wore. All very big deals.

Tonight, the night before I graduate, was a night of celebrating and potlucking and karaoking -- all of which are marvelous and completely worthy of my Rodarte for Target dress, well worth the hassel and disappointment of trying to find a Target carrying the line in Western PA.
Because the dress has an incredible bow tie (yes! I love it!), I thought it would be appropriate to pair it with a blazer. Don't you love how I shameless wear the same articles of clothing over and over and over again? No wonder my last yellow blazer completely disintegrated.
Since my hair is a little crazy and the dress is so amazing and the blazer is yellow and the lipstick red (phew), I thought it would be best to keep the tights and flats a simple black.Jude left the party momentarily tonight to take my pictures by the shed in Martin and Derek's yard. The wonders of photography -- how easy it is to play up the lovely blue and ignore the couch, mere feet away, that has set through 12 months of Vancouver rain.

And a close-up of the dress, of course, because it's just so lovely.
Dress: Rodarte for Target
Blazer: Thrifted, Value Village
Tights: Target
Shoes: AE
Now time for sleep before I'm tempted to review every song we sang at Karaoke tonight. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment