Saturday, May 22, 2010

Remember Me?

Oh hai...I know it seems that I apologize alot for not posting often, but this last stretch of time in between has been too long. Then again, who am I kidding? You probably haven't even noticed I've been gone.
But I've been doing things...honest. Don't believe me? Well, pfft, I'll show you. I've been busy finishing a year of grad school, reading books for fun, bbq'ing, becoming an aunt (she's precious and so well dressed already...believe me, her duck onesie is too cute for words), mourning the loss of the Penguins (Which, by the way, Canadians, I'm not very happy with you and your Habs....), and trying to throw my support towards the Pirates (before you get mad, I know Jason Bay isn't a Pirate anymore, but how could I pass that link up? Srsly!) Listen, liking the Pirates is a lot harder than you all think and takes a lot of time. For reals!

So tonight was my cousin's birthday - she's turning 40! - and so we celebrated with a little party. I love parties because they provide a lot of good food and this one did not disappoint. Why is it that hamburger sliders are so much better than regular sized hamburgers? I think that's an unsolvable question like what the hell happened to Lindsay Lohan and why is Ke$ha popular?

This time around I really am going to try to make a more conscious effort to post more - I'm just so forgetful with a camera. And I'm not making any promises because well, I promised last time that I would post more and here we are, about 5,873 days later with a post at last. And besides, you guys couldn't possibly have missed my ramblings that have everything to do with nothing about fashion.

Until tomorrow (next time). Libby

Dress: Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Facial Expression: Unimpressed with Something

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAY! A Libby post, FINALLY! You got that dress at Target?! Man, our Target sucks. I NEVER find cute stuff like that there. Wah wah.

    ReplyDelete