Monday, May 17, 2010

What Would Seth Cohen Wear?

Today I went to Jericho Beach with my friend Neale and assumed that, since beaches are pretty, I would take my blog pictures there. This plan was immediately changed when, on the way to the beach, we can across this duck pond with some terrifyingly over-protective Momma ducks and their babies.
I told Neale that since we were hanging out, I thought and try to dress like he would as a girl, but it really turned into me dressing like Seth Cohen might if he were a girl -- fitting, since Neale and I spent most of our time at the beach discussing sad series finales and sad series that didn't have finales soon enough.
The outfit, a printed tee with patterned skirt, is pretty close to my go-to college days outfits, except those skirts were usually floral and with elastic waist-bands, which allowed me to dress the night before class and wake up and go, if I thought I'd have trouble waking up and getting ready on time. Great fashion habits.
Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this casual, beach appropriate outfit. White skirts and white flats and white flowers. Summer, I've missed you old friend.
Also, how appropriate that I wore this nautical skirt to watch sailboats on the water.

Skirt: Gifted, Erin, H&M Paris
Shirt: Arcade Fire Neon Bible Tour merch table
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Gifted, Erin

Now off to prepare myself for the season finale of Gossip Girl. Little J, what are you doing? xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment: