Saturday, June 18, 2011

Getting my DC Ducks in a Row

This past week, while browsing apartments in DC, my friend Claire and I quickly took some blog photographs in front of one of the row houses where I may live. In this row home, I'd live in its basement, but isn't it so lovely? I can't wait to move. For a busy, warm day of running around the city, I wanted an easy outfit that would make me look at least a little professional in front of landlords.
I love the idea of pairing seersucker with floral prints, and these shoes seemed like a subtle way to pair the patterns. The pink belt is the perfect pop of color, and the gold locket is both simple and slightly nautical, like the dress.

Dress: Vintage, Eons, Pittsburgh
Belt: Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Locket: Gifted, Mom and Dad
Thanks Claire for quickly taking these pictures and for being the greatest tour guide of Columbia Heights. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment