Monday, June 6, 2011

Strawberry Prints Forever

I bought this dress at the Real Canadian Super Store in Prince George, and I am so excited that I was able to catch it on clearance. I love novelty prints, and this sweet, playful print works so well with the classic shape of the dress.
I played up the fun print with these outrageous sunglasses, and added my pearls to highlight the vintage feel of the dress's cut. I added a metallic belt and sandals as subtle neutrals.
Dress: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore, Prince George
Sunglasses: H&M
Belt: Target
Shoes: Gap
Necklace: Gifted, Erin
Wearing this outfit was the perfect way to browse the high end stores at the King of Prussia mall while staying with my friend Priya over the weekend. I made one very exciting purchase from the very nice end of the mall, and I can't wait to debut it on the blog. xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/06/2011

    OMG. LOVE THE GLASSES!
    xoxoJulie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you said you were bad at puns... love the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you appreciate the title because I was SO proud that I thought of it.

    ReplyDelete