Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Von Trapp Accessories

Although I've really only paired my red pants with bold colors, I wanted to try pairing them with paler pastels. I like the idea of balancing out the bright red with a pastel color, and I knew this adorable top was a great first try for the color pairing.
The sweet colors and adorable ruffles are so twee that the red pants work as a nice balance. With a relatively simple outfit, I felt like it was appropriate to pile on some accessories. These glasses reminded me of Edith Head, which meant that I immediately needed to buy them, but the real star is my whistle necklace. Not only is it amazingly nautical, but it actual works. Every time I wear it I feel like I'm in the middle of Sound of Music.
Shirt: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore, Prince George
Pants: the Limited
Sunglasses: Hills, Kerrisdale, Vancouver
Necklace: Front and Company, Main Street, Vancouver
Sandals: Gap
Thanks Mono for being such an artistic blog photographer. I'm sad to report that these are the last of my Vancouver pictures. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment