Monday, July 4, 2011

All the Single Ladies

Last night, I drove to Wanynesboro, PA for my friend Toni's bachelorette party. I picked up this dress at Target the other week and it is my current favorite: I love its bold print and how it's both casual enough for daytime picnics or adventures, but also dressy enough for a night out. The dress is a bit short, although it does pass the catholic school hemline rule (fingertips may not touch skin when your hands fall naturally to your side), but I like the barer legs with the sleeved-dress. I also can't wait to wear some orange or pink tights with it in the fall!
Also, this necklace, which I mostly bought because it reminded me of Double, Double, Toil, and Trouble, the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen made for TV movie, was a perfect accessory for the dress. The print was so bold that I didn't want anything too busy in the rest of the outfit. I kept it simple with the necklace to match the tone of the dress, nude wedges, and a pop of neon color in the clutch.
Dress: Clutch
Wedges: Old Navy
Necklace: The Hills, Kerrisdale, Vancouver
Clutch: Kate Spade, Kate Spade Outlet
The bachelorette party was such a success, and now I can't wait for the wedding! xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment