Saturday, July 23, 2011

Toucan Tango

While the East experiences a heat wave, here in Vancouver summer has yet to truly arrive. So I brought it myself in the form of a tropical bird print.I love the combination of a print that looks like it belongs on a muumuu with the sassy neckline and ruffles. Also did I mention it has a bird on it? I wore metallic sandals yet again, this time in bronze, and showed off the racerback with a high bun and dangly earrings. My jacket is a cropped take on the trench in linen with a subtle gold sheen. I bought it about 5 years ago and it never seems to look dated.Blouse: Banana Republic
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity, Hills of Kerrisdale
Sandals: Rocket Dog, BeyondtheRack.com
Jacket: Mac &Jac, Winners
Earrings: Gifted, my Mom
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment