Friday, July 15, 2011

Wear, Rinse, Repeat

I loved my all black and white outfit from earlier this week so much that I had to repeat it, although this time I couldn't help adding a pop of colour. I had been looking for a chunky orange necklace for a long time and finally found this perfect one at Winners. The best part about black and white dressing is versatility. I can wear this top and shoes with any colour cardigan, shoe, or accessory year-round. It's like packing for your life. Because our weather has been bordering on sadistic, I wore my amazing new H&M trench. I was actually cutting through the store on my way to the bus when its ikat-like animal print stopped me in my tracks. Trench: H&M
Necklace: Winners
Top: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Capris: Old Navy
Flats: Expression, The Bay

3 comments:

  1. These did turn out great! :)
    You make me want to go shopping all the time.
    I've been on Revolve all morning! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/16/2011

    i love black and white outfits, and you always nail it!!
    what a cute and casual outfit :)

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/18/2011

    Cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete