Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anchors Away

I am really in love with today's outfit. As soon as I purchased this shirt, I knew that I wanted to wear it with my anchor skirt for an amazing novelty print-on-novelty print look. Who could pass up the opportunity to match their anchors with even more anchors? I wish I had more options for making outfits like this one.
I felt a tad like I was attending a British prep school in the outfit, so I thought I'd just run with the feeling and wear my oxfords with crew cut socks. An outfit perfect for its occasion -- finally seeing the last of the Harry Potter movies!
The chain that came with my pen whistles broke, but instead of just letting them sit tragically unused until I find a great replacement, I added them to my Tiffany's key necklace. While I wouldn't want this look all the time -- the key is a great piece on its own -- I really like what it added to the outfit.
Skirt: Gifted, Erin, H&M Paris
Shirt: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Super Store, Prince George
Shoes: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Zappo's, Bass
Necklace: Gifted, Mom and Dad, Tiffany's/Front and Company, Main Street, Vancouver
In case you are also dragging your feet on getting to the theater (I just didn't want it to end!), I'll warn you now -- bring tissues. I'm lucky I saw the movie alone because no one can make me cry like Harry Potter was making me cry today. xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you have that skirt and that top and you wore them together. Well done.

    ReplyDelete