Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blogger's Lunch


Sometimes, when Erin and I would meet for lunch in the middle of the work week, we'd call it a blogger's lunch, even before we were bloggers, because that's the kind of luxury you can allow yourself as a full-time blogger. Today I had a mid-week lunch with my long lost high school friend Megan who caught me up on her job and wedding plans and was one of the most enthusiastic blog photographers that I've had in a while.
While I really enjoy this outfit, I don't have much to say about it. Mixing stripes with this skirt is nothing new, and pulling out the coral seemed like a no-brainer for this summer of my slight coral obsession.
This straw Kate Spade bag, though, is something I could go on for hours about. I bought it about a month ago while visiting my friend in Virginia and I love it so, so much. It's the perfect summer accessory, and I feel like it really upgrades any casual outfit to something special.
Shirt: J.Crew Factory Outlet, Prime Outlets, Williamsburg, VA
Skirt: Gabes
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Gifted, Erin
Bag: Kate Spade Outlet, Prime Outlets, Williamsburg, VA
It's only August 3, but wearing this shirt made me excited for fall wardrobe possibilities. Are you also getting a little eager to pull out the cardigans again? xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/03/2011

    omg LOVE this outfit!! it's bright, fun, and playful :)

    xoxoJulie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our lunch! I was so happy to be your blog photographer for the day! Also I'm a Huge kate spade fan so the bag is my favorite. Next time we meet before you head off to bean town i will have an outfit prepared. See you soon, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that purse!! Maybe just send it to Vancouver for a little vacation??

    ReplyDelete