Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ribbon Wrapped Roses

I think polka dots and florals are my favourite two prints for mixing, especially when the dots are as subtle as the ones on my Kate Spade bag. I purchased it from Amazon.com's 'Warehouse Deals' section, an amazing venue for gently used (think purchased and returned) shoes and bags at deep discounts. Search by shoe size, since most are one-offs. This silk dress is a consignment store purchase by Tara Jarmon, an under-the-radar designer also responsible for my polka-dot dress. I waited for the price to go down and hoped that nobody else would buy it, (consignment items are usually reduced at regular intervals) and pounced when the price was right.A detailed Joe Fresh cardigan warded off summer breezes. The row of bows and gentle gathering compliment the light femininity of the print beautifully. Cardigan: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore
Dress: Tara Jarmon, Shine West Broadway
Purse: Kate Spade, Amazon.com warehouse deals
Shoes: Steve Madden. Freedman's
Necklace: Tiffany's, Gifted

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/17/2011

    i'm in love with this outfit!!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete