Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bon Voyage: Blog Style

Hello all! So this past weekend Anna had a going away party before her move to Boston. I know, I know, you're all "Tell us something we haven't read merely 6 inches of scroll down this page" but this is going somewhere. I couldn't make it to the party because I was going to dinner for my dad's birthday, but I love a fun theme so I dressed up for our errands anyways.
I won't bore you with my outfit details much, (blue skirt, stripes, boat shoes, Ta-da!) because like Annie, I'm leaving, too! But my move is much bigger (as long as we're agreed that leaving the blogging world is a bigger move than the 13 hour trip to Boston). Do we agree? Perfect. This blog is becoming more of an East Coast/West Coast graduate student/teacher comparison. Sounds like a knock-off of West Side Story to me, but hopefully with just as many dance offs and less knifings. I actually haven't even seen West Side Story so I'm not really sure if there were knifings, but I'm going with yes.
However, do not fret single follower who knows who the hell I am. I'm not turning my back on you permanently, like the above picture would suggest! I will still guest blog every now and then, and listen to the deal I worked out with Annie...shhh, I'm kind of a master negotiator. Anna and Erin's goal is to make this blog more professional, well-known and hopefully profitable. Well I weaseled my way into a written agreement (fancy term for email) that if this blog ever is profitable, I either get 1. A free bag or pair of shoes every once in a while or 2. A check in the amount of $12.00 yearly for my compensation to start this crazy blog idea with Annie.
Please don't mind the crazy wavy mop on top of my head in my last official blog post, my straightener broke. Lay off.
Shoes: Macy's
Skirt: AnthropologieShirt: Aerie
Necklace: [One last] Amanda McCarthy Designs Shoutout
Sunglasses: Marshall's
Until...um... Signing off, blogosphere! Libby

3 comments:

  1. I believe the agreement was only one accessory ever or 12 dollars/year. We'll have to refer back to the contract. I think this is my favorite way that you've styled the skirt -- love the blue with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I agree with you that it's either or, doesn't it read that way? No referring back to the contract (email) necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/31/2011

    I'm going to miss you in the blogging world Libby!!!
    xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete