Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Candied Camera

Anna and I may have different style, but one thing we both do often is overdress. For the final exam, teachers often dress down, but I decided it was time to embrace the last day of the summer workplace dressing. The star attraction is, of course, my saltwater taffy blouse. I like it best with pink (of course) and used turquoise accents to keep it appropriately saccharine. These perfect patent pumps are Expression, The Bay's poorly named footwear house brand. Almost all of their shoes are classic shapes in leather (the heels have leather soles) at a low price point that often gets marked down. My black and white flats are also Hudson's Bay specials. Blouse: Kate Spade, Amazon.com
Skirt: Halogen, Nordstrom.com
Necklace: Sam Moon (in The Woodlands TX)
Shoes: Expression, The Bay
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Winners

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying over how much I love this outfit. The pink and turquoise with the blouse is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this outfit! Love the color combination on this one, and love that gorgeous blouse! You look chic and very pretty in these colors ;)


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin you look fabulous.

    (can you send me your email address? mathesca@gmail.com)

    :P

    ReplyDelete