Monday, August 1, 2011

Who the hell are you?

I feel like this picture is representative of the title post; a little confused and jumbled, wondering what is going on and who the heck I am. So I've been MIA for about, what, 27 months on this blog? Well I've been honest from the beginning - I'm lazy. and I worked at a summer camp where I wore gym shorts and tank tops with no makeup for 6 weeks. And believe me when I say that nobody should have to, nor wants to, see that.
So here I am at a wedding in something more appropriate for this blog. I couldn't decide what to wear, since I nixed the idea of a convertible dress because my tan lines from aforementioned summer camp are hideous and I couldn't find a bra that worked. So I was left with going to the mall Saturday morning around 10, hoping to find an acceptable dress for the wedding at 3. What can I say, I thrive under pressure. Or perhaps I just love procrastination.

I love this dress, but I'll let you in on a little secret. I ripped it on the bathroom door lock and will cry if it can't be fixed. Mainly because I plan on wearing it to another wedding in a month and a half with a completely different social circle. Hey listen, no judgment, because if I know one thing about this blog, it's that Anna loves the royal couple. And apparently it's big news right now that Kate recycled an outfit to wear to an event this past weekend. So if it's good enough for royalty, it's good enough for Pittsburgh. So I'll keep you updated on the sewing situation (then again, probably not, because it's not like I'm going to post the same exact pictures for this next wedding in a month and a half so you'll just assume it gets fixed. Fingers crossed!)

Well it was nice to check in for the moment, I'll be back sometime!

Until next time. Libby

Dress: Macy's, gifted from Benjamin
Earrings: Borrowed from Meg
Bracelet: Macy's

And p.s., the bride looked gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment