Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Checking it Twice

My beautiful photographer (and birthday girl!) Kelly suggested that this post was really take two on styling gingham and polka dots since they appeared together so recently in my romper post. But, as you are all aware (or will be if you keep following TTTB) polka dots and Erin go together like peanut butter and jelly. I can't help but think (wish) that Marc and Stella's Fall '11 looks were inspired by on dotty obsession. These pointy toed slingbacks are an especially fun example. My only complaint is that they are canvas get dirty really easily. Do you think I can Scotchguard them?Although this is yet another black+white+colour look, thanks to Anna's sartorial influence, my perennial favourite now benefits from the extra excitement of pattern mixing. I am so excited to continue being inspired by one another. Dress: JCrew, Ebay
Belt: Thrifted, Salvation Army Kerrisdale
Shoes: Chinese Laundry, (n.b.please change your brand name) Amazon.com
Necklace: Sam Moon, The Woodlands TX

No comments:

Post a Comment