Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Finds


This summer, which is sadly almost over, has been full of successful vacation shopping. Before I could even show you all of the great finds from Montreal, I went to Jersey for the week to buy even more cute items. Evidence of my summer success below.
This outfit was centered around the amazing, amazing vintage blouse that I found in Montreal. I love purples and pinks with grays.
My mom told me that I looked like a school marm in the outfit, a look complimented quite well by the cardigan I found in New Hope, PA -- right across the river from my beloved Jersey. The store, Love Saves the Day, was, despite having some overpriced and less than quality pieces, a pretty cool vintage store. It originated in the East Village and had some amazing pieces, including a 1940s sailor shirt I almost bought despite it not fitting.
Now, I know that I own another cream cardigan with bead work and I know that I've made fun of people for owning too many of one kind of cardigan, but look at this sweater. It's just so beautiful. I can't wait for fall so I can wear it everyday.
Cardigan: Vintage, Love Saves the Day, New Hope, PA
Shirt: Vintage, Arterie, Montreal
Dress: J. Crew Factory Outlet
Belt: Gifted, Erin
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

I also stopped in at Anthropologie this week, so start getting excited for that special purchase. xoxo Anna Rae


1 comment: