Monday, August 23, 2010

Shopping Outlet

First off, please excuse the hair in this post - I didn't dry it after a shower the night before and it has this naturally wavy/mind of it's own thing going on. So this was the result of running a straightener through it for about 5 seconds before running out the door to eat some breakfast with Laura. And by breakfast, I mean chocolate cake...mmm, instant salivation.
So after breakfast with some excellent coffee involved, I went home to Latrobe for some quality time with the family - including that sweetheart Sophie Bear. Enjoy the change of scenery? I hope so because this is about as daring as I get. I figure the more crazy the scenery, the less you'll look at my outfit..yeah, that sounds like a good excuse for my obvious laziness. So really, next time you see that I have an extravagant location, you'll know that my outfit is lacking. What lacks in one area is made up for in another, right? Huh? RIGHT? Pfft, it makes sense to me at least.
How cute are the details of these shorts?? I'm obsessed. But I still can't tell if they're blue or black pinstripes - sometimes I have difficulty with those colors. Meh, no big deal right? I got this outfit at the Grove City outlets last week....I got some really good finds that are sure to be featured quite soon. In fact, the next two posts will most certainly include some deals.
Oh goodness, whatever you do look away from the hair. Just focus on the real star of this photo - the cute pockets! They have the piping detail that is shown in the picture above and cute buttons, as well. And now to introduce the cutest accessory money CAN'T buy:
SOPHIE MONSTER! She's chubby, bubbly and all around smiley...and sometimes a little gassy. How cute is she in her little Ralph Lauren outfit courtesy of her cousins? She's so ready to whoop your butts on the tennis courts it's not even funny. Soph doesn't care that her Aunt Libby's hair is a horrendous hot mess, and she thinks that you all should give me a break, too. I mean, are you strong enough to say no to that chubby little face? ...I didn't think so.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Sam Edelman
Shorts: White House Black Market Outlet
Shirt: Calvin Klein Outlet
Sophie: c/o Michael and Amanda
Sophie's Outfit: Ralph Lauren gifted by cousins

3 comments:

  1. so summery!! love the color of the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, who is that cute baby? Oh that's right, she MINE! Mwhahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, remember when you offered to trade me Soph for my black bag? Care to follow through with that deal for a week maybe??

    ReplyDelete