Thursday, August 12, 2010

Picking up a Spare

I had a great date Wednesday night that included dinner, bowling, and a movie: sure-fire ingredients for time well spent. I choose a LWD and my favourite B&W-colour combination (which might remind some faithful readers of my first-ever post ).

I may have hyperventilated just a bit when I found this dress at the Salvation Army due to its embossed dot print and triple lining (which prevents any white-dress related wardrobe malfunctions). I love how the brooch picks up both the print of the dress and the colour scheme of the shoes. Sometimes accesories can be the keystone of a solid outfit.
Despite my tragic loss at the alley my outfit and co-ordinating ball (!) made me feel like I bowled a perfect game.
Dress: Thrifted, The Salvation Army
Cardigan: Gap
Brooch: Vintage, Etsy
Flats: Joe Fresh, Real Canadian Superstore


3 comments:

  1. So simple and classic. I love the way you paired the dress with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the bowling ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/20/2023

    she can swallow my cum anytime

    ReplyDelete