Thursday, August 26, 2010

Splat!

Last week, my cousins asked me to be a special guest star in the season finale of their Splat Production series, which has been uploading videos each week on Facebook this summer.
They asked me to play a psychiatrist, so I tried to look professional, but not too professional since I was acting in a movie written and directed by my 14-year-old cousin, filming in his house and backyard. I liked the look of mixing the stripes of the skirt with the argyle of the sweater and decided to keep the rest of the outfit pretty simple.
Skirt: Thrifted, Value Village
Sweater Vest: Thrifted, Goodwill, Etown
Shoes: Thrifted, St. Mary's Hospital Thrift Store
Shirt: Old Navy
The video turned out well, despite the sheer horror of trying to watch yourself act. If you have Facebook, check it out on Splat Productions. xoxo Anna Rae


3 comments:

  1. Ughhh, I must have done so poorly in my acting debut with TJ last year that I wasn't invited back...Listen, I still stand by my feline jokes, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/26/2010

    hahaha I thought your feline jokes were funny Libby

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. To add insult to injury -- TJ's asking me to guest star was motivated by watching the movie we were in last year. He really hates puns, I guess.

    ReplyDelete