Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome to Typical


Well hello there! For my first official post I thought I would keep it basic: black + white +bright colour. That combo, and a jeans/flats/cardigan framework, is pretty much one of the central building blocks of my wardrobe. As much as I would hate to return to my high school uniform (there is nothing worse than itchy kilts!) having a bit of a system makes dressing easier.

I think there is no such thing as too much back and white, and will layer it in an outfit in as many variations as possible, especially in accessories.

Here are the details:
Jeans (Paige Premium) and Top (Ann Taylor): both eBay
Ballet Flats: The Bay (Expression, their 'house' brand)
Cardigan: Gap
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh, The Real Canadian Superstore
Enamel Necklace and Cuff: Vintage via Etsy

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect first outfit -- very telling of your style! So glad to have you on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew it was only a matter of time until we saw Erin gracing this blog! And, of course, she is stunning as always...

    ReplyDelete