Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Let's start this post off with something I haven't had in quite some time -- new shoes! I bought these lovely flats for an interview that I had on Monday, and I'm a little bit in love. I bought them on Saturday and wore them Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
The dental hygienist, aside from telling me I had lovely teeth, told me she really liked this outfit. So that's a mark in the win column.
This outfit is a little bit on the uncreative side, but I just bought this lace tank from Target and I wanted to wear it immediately.
When I first bought this skirt, I really wanted to wear it under a long white lace button-down, like the one Cher wears in Clueless. So far, this is the closest that I can find. I should probably try it over a white oxford shirt.
I really like the way the lace looks over both the shirt and the skirt.
Shirt: Wet Seal
Tank top: Target
Skirt: AE
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
(I'm really dressing like a 15-year-old girl these days, aren't I?)

And, if you weren't already super excited about it, let's just talk about how Erin is now a regular on the Tights that Bind. Welcome Erin! Libby, we miss you. Stop by again someday. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment