Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Living the Etown dream

For the past few days, I've been hanging out in Etown, not doing much besides playing (dominating at?) bar trivia, drinking beer, and eating breakfast with Gregg. Jordan's house doesn't have air conditioning, so I've mostly been rocking simple sun dresses and the romper, but yesterday I managed to pull an outfit together and live through the heat.
Gregg took my pictures, requested that I didn't mention that he took them, and then changed his mind to insisting that I mention he was the photographer after I pouted about it for a while.

I like how classic and sweet the outfit is with pink lace, a simple denim skirt, and the cream flats. To keep it a little interesting, I layered the lace shirt with my favorite stripes, for some nice pattern mixing. Skirt: Thrifted (by Erin), Kerrisdale Salvation Army
Black and white tank top: Target
Lace tank top: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Tomorrow is back to the air conditioning and some nice layered outfits. xoxo Anna Rae

2 comments:

  1. I love the lace tank top - it will look great over so many different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i've already found some many great ways to wear it.

    ReplyDelete