Friday, June 18, 2010

Romping Around

Well, readers, I bought a romper.
I was initially against the rompers (especially after some unsuccessful try-ons), but I tried this one on at Target after a few pretty muggy days and decided it was absolutely necessary for Western PA summers.
Today was actually pretty chilly, so I wore it with this denim button-up, which I thought added a nice bit of structure to the outfit.
The oxfords may seem an odd choice, especially since the romper is made for 90 degree weather and oxfords are not, but they were both so retro-y that I thought they'd look so lovely together.
Also, I love the delicate floral pattern. So sweet and summery.
And the best news -- I think the romper has invigorated a love of the word romp and all its varied and sometimes dirty meanings.

Romper: Target
Denim shirt: the Real Canadian Superstore
Sunglasses: the Real Canadian Superstore
Shoes: Thrifted, the St. Mary's Hospital Thrift Store

And a special thanks to my momma for not being mad when I nearly broke the diamond thing on the deck during my posing. Blogging is dangerous work. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment