Monday, June 21, 2010

Figthin' Planets Part II

The part II of the Mars Fashion Show is also part II of my favorite stripes and florals. A summery update of this outfit.I really love the breton stripes with this particular skirt, so once I bought these summer stripes, I knew I had to pair them together.
And I added my bow because, well, when doesn't a bow make an outfit better.
Shirt: Real Canadian Superstore
Skirt: Gabes, Urban Outfitters
Shoes: AE
Hair bow: Hot Topic

This weekend, I spent hours looking pretty enough for my BB Dakota dress but failed to take any pictures of myself. Hopefully, I'll have an occasion to wear it again soon and post some pictures. xoxo Anna Rae



1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! (and the outfit or course) The locale reminds me of the creepy dance studio in Twilight (probably because I have the new movie on the brain) so you get extra bonus points from me for that!
    xo

    ReplyDelete