Monday, June 28, 2010

Loving the Romper Too Much

I love my new romper so much that I decided to wear it as a shirt. My mom took these pictures before the sunset while we were eating on the patio of a restaurant, which embarrassed her, so they were snapped pretty quick.
A few things to note: I'm not sure if you can see the headband I'm wearing or not, but Elana gave it to me and it's beautiful. Also, I love the way the tiny pattern on the shirt (romper) is mixed with the big pattern on the skirt.

Romper: Target
Skirt: Purr
Sweater: Thrifted, Value Village
Headband: Gfited, Elana
Shoes: Thrifted, St. Mary's Church Hospital

I'm going to Etown for the next few days, but hopefully I'll be able to post some outfits anyway. xoxo Anna RAe

2 comments:

  1. I love tonal print mixing... I think I am working up to it and this post makes me feel like I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You of course can! I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete