Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In The Garden

As Anna already mentioned in my introduction, I'm a big fan of a bold print-- the picture above is print exhibit A (soon to be followed in subsequent posts by exhibits B-Z). I usually try to make the print stand out by pairing it with basics like jeans and a metallic shoe:

I have multiple pairs of silver, pewter, and gold shoes because I find them the most versatile shoes to pair with practically anything. They are much more fun than a plain neutral plus they satisfy my inner magpie.

And this necklace? It also keeps the magpie from getting cranky.
Blouse: Nanette Lepore (Ebay)
Jeans: Paige Premium (Ebay)
Necklace: Joe Fresh (The Real Canadian Superstore)
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden (Zappos.com)



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace - wish we had a close-up shot.

    ReplyDelete