Friday, June 18, 2010

Adventures with Self Timers

Today, my mom was on a strict cookie baking schedule, which left little time for photographer duties. Instead, I set up camp at the basement sets and used the air conditioner as a makeshift tripod for some self-timed shots.
I was excited to show off my new Breton stripes -- a recent Target buy, and thought they should be matched with my prettiest floral skirt. This skirt desperately needs a belt or some altering, since it's always about an inch below where it should be.
I found these shoes in my closet -- a last minute Mom purchase for a wedding that I had to attend during my second year of college. I think they add nicely to the whimsy.
The shoes with the detailed trimming on the bottom of the skirt are so lovely together. I can't imagine when I'd have any real use for these, though, since they're mostly slippers.
This last shot is far too zoomed in (we are after all only in the experimental stages of self timers), but I thought it was a nice glimpse of the mountains.
Skirt: Thrifted by Erin, Salvation Army (I believe)
Shirt: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

The best news of the day is that I went to the mall and discovered that Macy's sells the nude fishnets that I love the most. Also, colored Hue tights were $2 a pair. Expect to see some of those in the near (air-conditioned) future. xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. cute! we miss you, miss!

    www.theacademicblogspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete