Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boxed in

Thursday was an extremely important day in Greensburg, PA. First, in honor of Canada Day, all of my things left behind in Vancouver arrived at my doorstep. The great shipping fairy, Erin, drove them across the border and shipped them to me a week ago. Second, the temperature dipped into the 70s, which means it was cool enough to wear tights!The outfit is a Spring remix of this, which featured the same skirt, same type of pattern mixing, but less wintery tights and a cardigan and boots. Sadly, I didn't repeat the bow, but instead replaced it with the trusty gold chains from the Real Canadian Superstore and a gold leaf (ha! amazing!) necklace that Elana bought me as a graduation gift.
Elana bought me these tights (also a grad gift) and I love them! They're light enough to wear in a bit warmer of temperatures and are interesting enough to jazz up boring outfits but calm enough to not require all of the outfit's attention. Oh weather chilly enough to layer, how I've missed you.
Shirt: Real Canadian Superstore
Skirt: Target
Tights: Gifted, Elana
Necklaces: Gifted, Elana and Real Canadian Superstore
Shoes: AE

This weekend is the Fourth of July, expect a very comprehensive and patriotic update on Monday or Tuesday. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment