Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blah-di-da

I'm sure you've all had those days when you feel all BLAH and UNDERFED and GROSS. Well, folks, that day was today for me! I'm not sure what it was, but I just couldn't even hardly bring myself to take these pictures because I just feel like not getting dressed to venture out of the house.
But I did. Because I had class. And class was stupid! So I learned that basically I shouldn't go to class next time I'm feeling yucky because it will suck. Werd.
Ok, confession. So probably some of the reason I didn't feel like getting dressed and being productive today is because I'm reading a book currently and don't want to put it down. Listen, I've told you how many times that I'm a huge nerd, when will you finally completely understand how all encompassing it is? A love for Math? Check. Mathlete Status? Check. Love for Reading? Check +! So all, I'm cutting this post short too, because hey, there's reading to be done!!!

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes and Shorts: Old Navy
Shirt: Banana Republic

Hmm, seems like a blue and Banana Republic sort of day for me, yes?

1 comment:

  1. Sophie Bear7/21/2010

    Aunt Libby, I love the color of your shorts. I should borrow them and they will surely bring out the lovely blue in my eyes. Love, The Sophster

    ReplyDelete