Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lady Liberty Part I

Over the holiday weekend, I wore my best red, white, and blue for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. There was an arch, of course, since you only want to be obnoxiously dressed one day out of a weekend, which means Saturday and its non holiday-themed party got red, blue, and cream.I was going to a party with my aunt, a sister of her friend's birthday, an aunt of some kids I went to high school with. Clearly, I was a tagalong, so had no knowledge of what people were wearing. The preppier, I have found, the easier you fit in.
But I still wore my dress socks with my sandals because I hate to fit in.
I've been slowly digging through the boxes in the basement, and I had hoped to find my cream belt to complete the outfit, but had to settle for this brown one instead.
Also, new glasses! A little cat-eyed, no?
Shirt: Thrifted, Value Village
Skirt: Thrifted by Erin, Salvation Army, Kerrisdale
Belt: Thrifted, Value Village
Socks: Borrowed from Mom
Shoes: Old Navy

Parts II and III following pretty much immediately. xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the glasses! They make me covet less than 20/20 vision

    ReplyDelete