Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fake Interview Attire

So for class today (Career Development and Vocational Counseling for those of you who care) we had to dress up for mock interviews. Well normally while I would wear a suit, it was 88 degrees today and I'm just not that dedicated to class to be quite honest with you. Class smlass, it was hot out! Anyway, I figured this outfit was as good as any to be moderately dressed up. But guess what...
It's the same gosh darn silhouette I've been wearing recently! I can't help it that my skirts all seem to be higher waisted and that it's been hot out so I've been wearing them lately. But guess what else about this skirt...it has POCKETS. I can't express how much I love pockets on skirts and dresses.

But, the outfit served it's purpose and before you can ask, I didn't interview today (I'll be going next week) so I did not get the job for now. Then again, I won't even fakely get the job next week because, hey, I'm totally not qualified. We're interviewing for counseling positions and I haven't even done my practicum yet let alone internship. It's a vicious cycle - I couldn't get a job earlier in the year because of my class schedule and now I can't get a fake job because of my incomplete class schedule. Lesson of the day? Stay out of school kids, whatever you do, it's a life ruiner. School and Mel Gibson's rants - maaaaajor life ruiners.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Aldo
Skirt and Top: Martin + Osa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt!!! SO jealous! Will you be my personal shopper? The thing is... I need you to pay for the clothes, too. Deal? I mean, you do find dollars in your pockets and your skirts seem to have a lot of pockets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha Oh I wish I could find dollars in every pocket! I need a dollar fairy to come in while I'm sleeping. And while I'll sign right up for the personal shopper (I love shopping with you!) we'll just have to find someone else's money to use! hehe.

    ReplyDelete