Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ohhh I got a brand new pair of roller skates!

Well hello! My book is really good right now, but I'm not as blah about other things in life like yesterday. I think because I'm playing fun music and just had to be disciplined and type up a proposal for class tonight. Weak. But this outfit is not what I'm wearing today - today I have my mock interview for class and it will be posted either tomorrow or next week. This outfit is from before but never got posted and it has a very, oh I don't know, I'm so bad at determining eras for things, but it feels nice. I love wedges with the red stripes and it makes me feel all "I should be riding a bike and singing". Follow me? Yeah, I confuse myself sometimes, too, it's ok.
Well tonight is my last summer class and phew am I excited! 12 credits down people - take that Duquesne and your "You're only supposed to take 9 credits a semester" policy. Guess who's laughing now? What's that? You still are because going to class in the summer is miserable and doing it for 4 classes is for suckas? Shoot! But yes, I'm looking forward to chillaxin', after I take the Praxis next week that is. But after that, chillax city! Chillax city and baby cuddles of course, as I'm going to visit my brother, faithful reader Amanda and ever adorable Sophie Bear next week.

Keep your fingers crossed for a 4.0 this semester, ya'll.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Old Navy
Jeans: Express
Shirt: Modcloth

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, you look skinny! Are you eating enough? We'll fix that next week! Overweight people (me) never like to eat alone, it's depressing. Oh and your outfit looks nice, too. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete