Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I guess Hell finally froze over...

Two posts in one day?! Showing my face to boot?! Who the heck do I think I am? Anna freakin' Rae? Okay so really this isn't so much me showcasing my outfit, it's more of me needing your opinion. Readers, I NEED YOUR HELP.
So, I'm going to this wedding in August and this is one of my dress choices. I feel like Cher in Clueless when she has Dionne take pictures of Cher's possible outfits for her date with Christian because she only trusts Polaroids and never mirrors to show her how an outfit looks. Phew, run-on sentences are BACK.
Annnnnnywho, is this dress appropriate? Is it too short? I know it has sleeves and the wedding is in August, but it's an evening wedding and I just really like this dress. I've only ever worn it in the winter with tights, so the length was never a problem. Thoughts?
Also, I would like to mention how I love these heels. Such a fun detail with the heel and I will most likely end up wearing them to the wedding even if I don't wear this dress because I feel like I don't wear them enough and they just really need to see somewhere other than the outside of my closet. Wow, when run-on sentences make a comeback, they really make a comeback. And another update, I'm growing my bangs out. What is your opinion on that matter? Anyone? Any of you abundant 13 followers out there? 13+Amanda? Please give me your feedback! Thanks!

UPDATE: There are two other dresses I have which could be possibilities so I will try those on in the next couple of days and see what you all think... definitely Cher in Clueless.
Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Aldo
Dress: Modcloth

3 comments:

  1. I love bangs. I don't think that's formal enough for the wedding, but where is it? That might change the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love bangs, but I've had them for about a year and a half and I just started to feel bothered/limited by them.
    It's at Greystone Fields in Gibsonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with you, Anna. I think it's totally formal enough for a wedding if you jazz it up with some flashy accessories... silver or crystals... Lib, I have a necklace you might want to take a look at if you decide to wear this dress.

    P.S. I love your face.

    ReplyDelete