Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hmm, this looks familiar...

I know people. It's only the third day back of me posting and it's already becoming redundant. Shirt? Check (Let's hope, right?!) Skirt? Check. Sitting higher on my waist? Check. Wedge shoes? Check. Toilet Paper on the floor? Check. Anyways, another day, another outfit. Wait. That's a lie. This was the same day I took all of those other outfit post pictures! Sooo, same day the other day, another outfit is more fitting. I digress. As usual. So, oh shoot. Where was I?
I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I find a silhouette that works I stick with it. And it's been hot out lately so skirts are a must. Sometimes in the muggy weather if I even think about jeans I start to sweat, once again proving the necessity of pinning my bangs back.
These outfits may seem simple, but I really do love them. I like being able to throw on 1 or 2 pieces and peace on out of the house! And to be able to do that and achieve a summery look...BONUS!

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes and Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Gap
Toilet Paper: Charmin

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And you. Your look is so polished and pretty. And wow, you look skinny, esp. in the waist, yoga does a body good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie Bear7/15/2010

    Aunt Libby, you're so pretty. Will you go shopping with me someday? I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both make me blush! Thanks for the comments - and Sophie Bear I will always go shopping with you and your mom - ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete