Friday, July 23, 2010

Big City Finds

It's okay, kids. I'm back. And, if I might add, a bit better dressed now that I've scored some lovely vintage items. A few to be revealed instantly!
This outfit, while sweet and feminine, is adorable enough, but if this was Vogue, than I would call this an accessory shoot. The accessories are really what makes this outfit bloggable.
The brooch! I'm a little obsessed with brooches at the moment, so when I saw this one in Montreal, I had to have it. I went into the store because it was besides James' apartment and because it had a really adorable hat in the window, but this made it even more worth it.
I think I've featured the headband before, a gift from Elana, but it's so cute and went so well with the pink lace and brooch.
These shoes, not from the trip, were bought for the trip. A risky purchase, buying shoes for walking comfortably without walking in them, but they were a great success.
And the purse! Seriously, let's just really love this purse. It's in great shape for vintage and adorably kind of looks like an envelope and the perfect little day bag.
Other exciting finds to be posted soon.

Skirt: Thrifted, Church Thrift Store in Greensburg, Old Navy originally
Top: Target
Shoes: Target
Brooch: Vintage, Arterie, Montreal
Purse: Vintage, Local 23, Montreal
Headband: Gifted, Elana

It's good to be back on the blog. I've beginning to feel like the Tights that Bind slacker. xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back...It was beginning to feel so very strange to be the constant poster. Thank goodness you're back and I can once again start to slack. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm totally buying those sandals if our shitty Target has them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Anna! Love the styling and your style. It's so nice the way you and Erin use different locations for your posts. It keeps things really interesting: )

    ReplyDelete