Monday, July 26, 2010

Top Tier

Hello. This is another outfit that didn't quite make the cut when I actually wore it, so now it gives me some leeway to not get dressed for anything in particular today because I'll just be packing and cleaning my room. I'm quite excited to go visit Sophie Bear this week - I'll try to take pics of my outfits while down there but I'm not promising anything. After all, cuddles take precedence over everything else.
I wore this to that concert I was talking about last week down in the Southside Works. It was a scorcher that day and this light material was DEFINITELY a must. A fun fact - this dress had a piece of ribbon at the top of it and I had no idea what to do with it so I cut it off. I think it's much more my style without the ribbon - plain, slightly boring, yet completely accessible. The perfect summer dress! (Except it doesn't have pockets...wah wah.)

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes and Dress: American Eagle
Necklace: Aerie

Who knew I was such a billboard of AE products this day?

1 comment:

  1. cuddles or not--we want a fashion show with both of you dressed to the nines!!!

    ReplyDelete