Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Too Cool for Night School

Why do I look so forlorn? Because I am dressed for my return to teaching for this semester. Nothing makes me more likely to stare wistfully into the distance than the prospect of summer nights in a classroom teaching business communication.
The remedy: a bold black & white print, a bright colour, pants that are more Sandy post-makeover than business casual...

and a sassy pair of pointy-toed flats.
Jacket: RW&Co
T-shirt: Express
Pants: LeChateau
Flats: Sam Edelman



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/07/2010

    I love this jacket -- I close my eyes and see it paired with red tights as a remedy for Vancouver Doom and Gloom.

    Good luck teaching! Think of it in terms of novelty prints on eBay and dinners out.

    p.s. This is Anna, on my aunt Donna's computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mono brown7/07/2010

    So, what about if you, me, and Carmen go to Wreck Beach some time this month? She's never been.

    ReplyDelete