Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And now for a brief hiatus

Why am I posing with this suitcase? Because I'm leaving for Montreal very, very soon. I like to pack go-to outfits, which means they'll all probably be repeats, so I probably won't be posting anything until next week. Good thing Libby's back to fill the void!
Think of me throughout the next week wearing this adorable and recently thrifted black and white floral print, the picture of summer fun. Last week, when I was in Pittsburgh staying with my aunts, I stopped in a thrift store for a quick 10 minutes before a hair appointment, immediately saw this dress, and knew I needed it for summer.
Of course, since I can't just wear a dress, I decided to wear this one backwards, giving the front a lovely Audrey Hepburn look and the back a great deep V.
A black belt and metallic necklace added a little edge to the summer femininity.
Dress: Thrifted, Goodwill, Shadyside
Belt and Neckalce: Gifted, Erin
Shoes: AE

I'll see you in a week, older and infinitely more fashionable after a week in hip and stylish Montreal. xoxo Anna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment