Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lady Liberty Part III

The third day of Red, White, and Blue may have been considered cheating by some, since the only red was my lipstick, but the holiday was pretty much over and I love an occasion to wear red lipstick.
Yesterday was a family dinner for Emily's birthday, an event I, as always, overdressed for. But I just love how summery and whimsical this skirt is, and it goes perfectly with a tshirt and flats. Unfortunately, the lining was too oppressive for the heat and I had to change after dinner.
The outfit is so simple that I think it really needs the red lipstick to brighten it up.
But, most importantly, do you see that key dangling from my neck? It is from Tiffany's and I am in love with it. My parents bought it for me as a graduation present. Below is another picture featuring the beautiful necklace, taken after my celebratory dinner. I'm the one wearing it, the one who is not is my mother.
Outfit details (for the nautical, patriotic outfit)
Skirt: Gifted by Erin, H&M, Paris
Shirt: Wet Seal
Shoes: a store in London, bought years ago
Necklace: Tiffany's, Gifted by Mom and Dad

I hope you've enjoyed the holiday spirit! xoxo Anna Rae

1 comment:

  1. mono brown7/07/2010

    Best grad present ever. Go Mom and Dad. xo

    ReplyDelete