Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I found a Dollar, I found a Dollar, I found a Dollar hey, hey, hey, hey!

Oh hi. Remember me? No? I don't blame you because there are so many new followers here that I don't know any of you either! Well a quick introduction: I used to post on this blog (mostly) everyday. Then, back in April I quit my job and stopped dressing nicely. Well now I've starting feeling guilty and decided to post again. And if you're new here, me showing my face is a big deal. A very big deal indeed. Don't believe me? Go back awhile (okay, a couple of months) and see if you can find my face in more than a handful of posts.
So here's a little secret. It was gross out today so I took these next few post's pictures all today. I've worn the outfits to school recently, so it's really not technically cheating, right? RIGHT? Listen, don't give me attitude, ya'll..be glad I'm actually posting.
So the whole title of this post revolves around the idea that when I went to pose and strategically placed my hands in my pockets, I FOUND A DOLLAR! That may not seem like much to most people, but like I said numerous times before, I'm unemployed. Blah blah blah, I know, but hey, it's the little things in life.

Last time I wore this skirt, I paired it with a white collared shirt and gray shoes. This time it was too hot to wear any sort of sleeve, so it was this black number because my white one was dirty and yellow shoes just make me smile. See, my outfit decisions and descriptions are much simpler and less fashion-oriented than Annies...my outfits are basically based on what is currently in the laundry!

Until tomorrow (and this time I can say that and mean it because, like I said, I took a bunch of posts today so you're guaranteed another one. Also, I need help deciding on if an outfit is appropriate or not for a wedding I'm supposed to go to in August. Ulterior motives? Yes and yes...I got no shame!)...Libby

Shoes: Old Navy
Skirt: H&M
Top: Gap

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed you, old friend.

    And I love the way you've styled the skirt. Gotta love a colored shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..it's nice to be back! Oh, I'm also a fan of the colored shoe. Visit soon? I know I said this last time we talked but school has been keeping me busy and so has the Praxis which I need to take in 2 weeks...ugh. So how about the first week in August? Plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shoes and I like the skirt with the tank, it makes the look sexy, growl, and a totally different style from the collared white shirt...

    Again, love your face. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making a b***h face in photo #2. I lurve this skirt.

    ReplyDelete